Ahad, 6 Januari 2013

let you go


Never wanna stand up for myself,Never wanna get in the way, I said it,I don’t know what the plan is,
But you can share with me, ‘cause I’ll
Be listening here,To everything
Never wanna stand up for myself,
Never wanna get in the way, i said it
I don’t know what the plan is,
But you can share with me, ‘cause
I’ll be listening here, to everything
you say, i won’t turn away and I will
listen, open up my heart and
I must say that i love you, so
I’ve fallen in love, and it’s better this
time than ever before
I’ve fallen in love, and it’s better this
 time than i’ve ever known every day
is a battle i face .strange life i live but
 its what you've decided i’ll give it all
 into your hands,do what you will with
me .i’ll smile when you speak remember
all those times i was hoping for something
And shaking my head from all I have done but you never left meg you say, i won’t
turn away and i will listen, open up my heart and I must say that I love you every
day is a battle i face strange life i live but its what you've decided I’ll give it all into
your hands, do what you will with me, and oh i’ll smile when you speak
Remember all those times i was hoping for something and shaking my head from
all I have done but you left me -,-

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan