Isnin, 14 Januari 2013

Too Far Gone

I've got a lot to say, if you will let me,it's always 
hard, when you're around me,but here right now, 
there's interest in your eyes,ao hear me out, and 
hear this the first time,a blue, black shade of 
love.sent from above.my hands are tied to 
worlds unknown,and this i know.your breath's 
like wine,and just like clouds, my skin crawls.
it's so divine, the sky it glows with fields of light.
did you know that i love you? come and lay 
with me.i love you.and all this day, i will love you.
you make me feel alive,and i'll love you
until the end of time... and i don't know,
and i can't guess,if it's gonna be okay,but now 
my last wish is that you do this with me
kiss me here and hold my hand
let me feel like i'm the only one :")

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan